November 9, 2011

Improving on the past

In the real world it is not possible to go back in time and change the outcome of a certain event; as my husband says when playing Hearts, "a card laid is a card played".

In the blogging world it is far too easy to edit posts that have already been published.

In my previous post you will have learned I am missing elements of the criteria for this blogging assignment. I could go back and revise my published posts so that they better reflect the assignment requirements, but that is cheating. Blogging is a social media tool, and to be true to my readers (all three of you - thanks Pam, Joanne, and Jenn) and to be true to me, I am not going to cheat. I am going to try to publicly (granted to a small, safe audience) fix the problem.

Watch for the supplementary pages titled, *Web 2.0 tool* - The Missing Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment